Friday, December 12, 2008

The host

So I am currently reading this book called "The Host" by stephanie Myer. She is so talented in this book. I love it. I love reading her books but this one actually took me a long time to get into. If you are looking for a good book to read this is something you should try out.

Oh and tonight we got some cute thing left our door step. They were fast maybe a little too fast (wink wink nudge nudge MJ) I loved it even if it wasnt her family. Inside was a poem and then a little small donkey. I loved it. Now my little nativity set has a odd non fitting donkey but Hey its a DONKEY and he is very important. He was the one who carried Mary for many miles. And then he was there to see the babe. Man to be one of those who were there that night. I am sure we all were but to remember it.... ah what a great memory.

4 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

ditto to the host!!! Love it!! straight up love it!!!

Stacey said...

You already know about my "Host" issues. Maybe I'll try and finish it someday. ;)

Kelli said...

I LOVE The Host! It is such a great book!

Will you send me your email address so I can get you the evite? I checked and it looks like I have your old one. We hope you guys can make it!

Kimberly said...

I read the first 3 chapters about 10 times. I had to keep restarting it. I have yet to get past that 3rd or 4th chapter.