now its on to the New Year!!!!
So here are some photo's from last night and from today. Hope ya like them. They explain it much better than I can.

Logan the wiseman

Danni the Angel

Ethan the wiserman

Yes we do have Jammies he HATES them.

Danni with her kitchen set she got from "santa" and Santa only got it for 7 bukaroos.

Danni going to open the trash. LOL

Big YAWNS. Now how many of you either stretched or yawned??


Seth Rockin the drums

Feel the music man.......I am singing "Hotel California"
Yeah and I totally rocked it!!

L to R me, Kip, Ethan, Nanett, and Ashley.
LOL she is totally trying not to mess up.

Me and my wrapping paper throwing awesomeness.
"There is no price for Awesomness."
And below is Seth with his new "grandpa" scriptures. They were so fricken heavy.
4 comments:
What a fun Christmas! You are good to get stuff posted so soon...I was too pooped yesterday! Hope you are all well and have a fun, safe New Year!
Fun times! I luff your new background!
Now I have "Hotel California" in my head. Thanks a lot. :P
Loved the pics! I love the Kung Fu Panda quote thrown in there too. Man that movie is funny lol :D
What a great Christmas. I love all the pics.
Post a Comment