Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things I would like to achieve.

So this year is coming to a close. I would like to reminisce and tell you the things of which I or we have achieved this year.

#1. Found many new parks that I think I will go and enjoy again this following summer.

#2. We discovered the magic of being broke and having lots of friends and family help us out.

#3. We learned that money is not what makes a life.

#4. We learned that a home is where your heart lies and not what size you live in.

#5. We bought a house!!!

#6. We learned that Utah is full of non members.

#7. That God gives us little people to help us learn our lessons we forget.

#8. Sunrises and Sunsets are BEAUTIFUL.

#9. My kids love to camp alot.

#10. I hate having surgeries but they are something we can all grow from.

#11. I have started my own photo buissness. Thanks so a friend who lovingly pushed me to do this. :O Still have no one yet ;) ;)

That is all I have for right now.
Now for the following year things I would LIKE to achieve.

#1. Try to loose some weight. Not alot just 85 lbs.

#2. Try to go camping more often with the kids.

#3. Be a better person all around.

#4. Try to listen to those who need me and just listen.

#5. Get into a better sleeping habit.

#6. Sing and play with my kids more.

#7. Enjoy the small things.

May this 2009 bring you much joy and happiness. And that it closes with the same.

6 comments:

Angie Page said...

I love this post. It's been a good year for you (though a bit trying) and I'm sure the next will be good too.

Michelle said...

Good ideas! Maybe I should come up with a list of things to do. But, I realize if I write them down I don't do them. Doesn't make a lot of sense but it's true!

Flee said...

I'm excited for next year! I have no idea where we will end up...Boston, AZ, DC, UT, Georgia, Germany? Who knows? It's great!

Unknown said...

"Not alon just 85 lbs"? Seriously?! THat's not a lot?! LOL
I've made it 6 lbs so far according to Doc Brown's scale today :)

Stacey said...

I'm with you on the weight loss and playing more with my kids.

ems said...

Nice post! It's fun to see what you've done this year. I think maybe I'll make some new year's resolutions as well.