Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Picture overload


My sweet baby girl


Grandma Tom relight her candles so Truman could blow them out with her. He loves his grandma so much. And look at Kenna she is so happy for him. LOL


Right after the hit.


Poor Danni got hit with an ice thing. Man I cannot think.


E and Asher were reading a book. Look how interested they are.


Aw sleeping boys. What more can you ask for?


My darling niece Gloria!!!!

We had some of my friends from High school over for dinner. It was such a blast. I hope everyone else thought so too. I LOVED having it here. It was so much fun. Kids mostly stayed in the basement and keeping themselves entertained and having lots of fun. There was about 30 people in my house. half of them were kids. I just love hosting. It makes me feel so good about myself. Dont ask me why it just does.


So for some reason I didnt have my camera out for this party till way after a few people had left. I am sorry dont hate me peeps that were not in this photo shoot. ;)
L to R Jon, Tonia, Angie, Sammi and Ryan in the background.


Nate's little gal Jen. Totally workin the camera.


Cute little Sammi smiling.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I love that first picture of Dannon! So beautiful!

ems said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you had so much fun. I like hosting too. It must have something to do with Pres. Uchtdorf's talk in the Relief Society broadcast about women needing to create something. Anyway, looks like you had fun.

Stacey said...

Cute pics! It looks like you had some fun parties! :)

Angie Page said...

Great pictures! I wish I had taken some at the party too. It was so much fun! I hope we can all do it again someday. A million thank yous for hosting!

Rana said...

I Love that picture of the little boy, any way, I like the quotes you have of your darling boys, and I wouldn't be suprised one bit if Ethan went to BYU on full scholarship.