The little stinkers. Well like I was saying..... I was up making brownies for FHE. Up comes D with her noses a sniffin and her eyes burning with desire to eat the Raw chocolate brownie mix off the blender.
Then later I found out I have a mermaid on my hands. I am a secret mermaid. I LOVE water and have loved it since I was itty bitty. My mom said I would come in while she was filling the tub and I would try to get myself undressed to get into the tub. LOL I guess it was just bound to happen.
Well that is my little snippit of the day. :D
Have fun. I am going to go back and lay on the couch. Have not been sleeping well. I usually lay on my left side and I cant because of my shoulder.
:D
Have a nice day!
6 comments:
The picture of her in the water, she really does look like a mermaid! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten!
A girl after my own heart!
Love the tub pic! Cute!!
ohhh a little girl after my own heart!!!
i need to borrow one of those pictures for my got org ( chocolate) blog LOL
So Cute!! She is such a doll!
She's so cute! She's all girl with that chocolate sense!
She knows what's good! Heard you went to the ER, becareful and take care!
Post a Comment