Anyways let me tell you about my day.
Went to bed at 4:30 AM
Got up at 6:30 AM and cleaned out the car
Went to Walmart at 7:10 AM
Got Christmas orniments and stuff to fix our tree tomorrow. So Michelle don't come to my house till after Chrimis ok. Because I was in a rotten mood and put my Christmas up. And it made me feel better.
8:10 AM went to Maceys and got breakfast for the fam.
10:10 AM Dyed my hair again.
11:00 AM went and got it CUT!!!!!
The girl who cut my hair was adorable and I just LOVED her. She is so great. I am going to go to her forever now! She is so cute. And look at how great she did my hair.
Then Stace picked me up. Because of three reasons. #1. Seth's car is having issues, #2. I was only on two hours of sleep and on meds. #3. Because she Lufs me!
So we got to ride in the big Ol Twuck!!!!! So here is the *Ride*
Then we headed to *SQUEAL!* TWILIGHT!!! AWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (Operaaaaaaa)

Edward is HAWT! The movie was Great! I dont know what you whinney babies are crying about. IT was FANTASTIC!!!!! Ah still thinking about it makes me Swoon.
Here is a pic of me and Stace waiting for the movie to start........(it wasnt coming fast enough) and for those who havent seen it.... There is a really scary Trailer. So just be on your toes. *shivers*
Ok so back to the rest of my day. Then we met up with Stacey's Awesome Family! (sorry stace we forgot to get one with your mom in it :( )
Then after that MOVIE that I need to see let say Oh in about 36 hours would be nice. Well then that fun ended and Stace dropped me off at Best Buy and I got to look around. They didnt have the stove we wanted because it has to be able to handle kids who walk on counters (frustrated). Well then my prince charming found me and swept me off my feet and we went to dinner and a movie. Bond. It was good. Eh not as good as Twilight but it was nice.
3 comments:
Woah girl, just reading that makes me want to take a nap, lol.
I love the pic of all of us... LOL especially Melissa.. she looks like she purposely slouched behind Vicky's hair.
Such a fun day!!!
My double chin is sexay! :P
My word verification was "froping"..that's almost groping! :O
Karla, you look like you just had life pumped back into you! I'm so glad you went on a date, and had a sweet day. We need a whole day don't we, to recoup and get ourselves ready again, I am so glad you have a husband who would help you with this, and give you time for YOU!
Post a Comment