*to the tune of Oh holy Night*
Oh holy ER, the time of nights ungodly.
I am so tired and hurt I dunno.
The thrill of hope the weary ones are yelling.
The thought of pills makes me want to throw-up
Callllll on your nurse....... To give me another warm blankie.....
OH ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ERRRRRRRRRRRR
OH Errrrrrr it happened again.
Ok so I am not the best song writer but I HATE THE ER. Well the Dr. and Nurse was really nice and BJ and MJ came over before and made sure I wasn't going to die. *shouts out thanks*
I seriously will do anything I possibley can without going in and have to be poked and tested for hours then just to be sent home with a buzz that I cannot fight off till 2 pm. and more meds.
Gah don't they believe in curing people anymore these days?? Anyways. I think Heavenly Father has some kind of plan for me. I just hope that it doesnt last longer. I think trials that are shorter are more fun ;) JK *I dont need another trial*

Well Love you all just thought I would give you an update. Now that I can type and you know read. And not fall asleep half way through reading all of your cute blogs.
1 comment:
I'm sorry that you had to go to the E/R yet again. I hope you start feeling better and can go one month without going to the E/R. ;) *HUGS* Love ya!
Post a Comment