Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Year book

So there is this new web site that you can do this to your own photo's. Some work great and some are like ???? OK. Anyways its so much fun. Just download a small picture of you looking forward. Play around and you get these. LOL I am laughing so hard because they look so funny. SO go and play at

http://www.yearbookyourself.com

I am going to try and get my kids some LOL>











5 comments:

Stacey said...

LOL!!! Those are hilarious!

Kelli said...

I love these! I actually just did a bunch of me the other day but I haven't put them up on my blog yet. The ones of Seth are hilarious! Thanx for the laugh :)

Michelle said...

my sister has something like that on her computer. It make your face long or distorted and we always laugh hysterically. L ove to change how you normally look, awesome pics!

Rana said...

Karla I love the slide show!

Flee said...

HA HA HA!!! I can't stop laughing! Hilarious!