So I took some photo's of a friend of mine. Acutally she is my BF sister. But we have become pretty close since she came out to live here, in March of 2007. Anyways so I asked her if she would be my model because I needed some more adults to take to put on my web. I was so pleased with how they looked. YAY!!!!! I hope you will enjoy these photo's I know "more pictures!!!!"
My favorite picture of these is the 3rd picture--so beautiful, especially with the water behind her. And, I'm excited to see you and the boys on Monday too! I hope it's good weather--we can walk around Temple Square! Have a great day!
10 comments:
Those are beautiful! You do such a great job.
Lovely work Karla! I especially like the 3rd one . . . such a soft look to it! :)
Gorgeous pics! I love the third shot.
I hope you aren't relying on me for entertainment,I'm pretty boring. At least I have "Stop and stare" on my blog though right? :P
Great composition on the fourth pic. They all look good to me!
My favorite picture of these is the 3rd picture--so beautiful, especially with the water behind her. And, I'm excited to see you and the boys on Monday too! I hope it's good weather--we can walk around Temple Square! Have a great day!
Jenn
Nice Pics!! I like the top 2 best. You have quite a talant.
By the way, when did you take pictures of Jon and Tiff? I just saw them in your slide show to the right. Cute!!
Karla! These are my favorite you really have the talent! Love You, Rana
Very pretty! My favorite is the 2nd one. I love the colors and the lines. Love the last one too!
Awesome! I can't wait til Dave gets home and we finally take some family pics. Thanks again Karla :)
Post a Comment