Sunday, October 26, 2008

And the Award for best mom goes to....................

My BF Marion J.

Can I say this woman is AMAZING! She does the most amazing things. She is ontop of her RS calling. She is usually as far as I know ontop of her VT. She visits old ladies (who BTW I think are awesome!) She is the cutest person I know of.

Now why is she the mom of the year. Well her daughter Aleksis was going through a you know awkward stage in her life. You know when your chest changes and you get curves and things like that. Boys are intersting. Different feelings are coming in and thinking of boys as CUTE!

Anyways so as I was saying.......
She asked me to do a photo shoot with this BEAUTIFUL young woman. It was so much fun. And to see the love coming no no BEAMING from her eyes (marions) was just tooooo cute. I loved it.

After I came home and was playing with the pictures (which I think I am totally addicted to) I saw how much love she has for her in some of the pictures with her and Aleksis in them. I told myself. I am going to be as good as a mom as she is. When Danni gets to that stage in life we are going to do a make over and have a photo shoot. I might even take her out to dinner and just have it be us GIRLS!


Anyways so here is to you Marion. You are so great!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Corilee said...

Those pictures are really cute. I loved your slide show. You have some great shots. It's a fantastic way to highlight your skills and talent for your business.

ROCK ON!!!

Flee said...

Those are very cute pictures. And that's a good idea about the photo shoot.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Great pictures! :D

I often wonder if my daughters will be sad to not have more pictures with me in their childhood. I'm fat and unphotogenic and a camera phobe. I'm usually the photographer, not the photographed.

Whitney said...

I just saw the rest of these pictures on Marion's Blog. I think they are beautiful...You are very talented!