Curse the photo upload. I will post them asap
So I decided since I havn't posted for a while and I feel pooped out from this weekend. I thought it would be neat to have a fun little three for one blog. ;)
The 3.00 entertainment.
So this weekend we did lots of fun things. First we went to Kmart (wahoooo! Just don't get envious of my exciting weekend fun!) While we were there I told Seth that we would always get to ride the .25 cent ride. The kids had a blast and I had my handie dandie camera with me. Ah the memories that came with all of the kids riding the rides and enjoying themselves. I remember seeing my mom and her smile. I thought it was because we were so cute and she just couldn't believe it. But now that I am an adult and see my kids on it. Yes they are cute but I found some entertainment that is only a total of 3.00 since we rode other rides.
The Halloween Party!
So we got invited to a Halloween party. It was so much fun. So I am excited to know that we are going to not have to do much except feed and TOT on Friday!! YAY. We played some games and visited. Oh that reminds me I so need to make this sandwich she made. It was so nummy. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Beef...... Anyways I am back.
The kids were entertained by the mini babysitters. It was nice. No babysitter to pay and we got to have fun without the whiney kids.
Trip up to see Jennifer at WORK!!!
So this is actually today that this happened but it was in our "weekend" since we didn't have school today. So we went and saw Jen, my SIL. It was so fun. I was kinda hoping we would rub shoulders with one of the 70's or something. (Jen works at the Church office building.) I did however meet really nice people in her work area. We also got some very YUMMY food. Oh my goodness it was so yummy. Logan said "This is the Best pizza place ever" and Truman on the way home said "Mom you need to get the doughnut recipe." Then we went on a walk around the temple. It was so nice. We got some fun pictures but this will have to do for now. The kids liked the water the best. And Ethan wants to go up to the conference center next time and have a tour. He is really excited to go see where the prophet speaks. He is so cute.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having all kinds of fun lately. Did you read Jenn's blog? It has a darling picture of the kids and her sitting on the steps by the temple door. Can't wait to see your pictures.... they are always so original.
Post a Comment