Monday, October 20, 2008

WOW!


OK so yes this is amazing. But the reason for this picture is because of their school reflections is going to be finishing up this coming week and Ethan took this for his WOW theme. He is so good. I can't believe he actually listened to me. I can't believe I let him hold my camera with me only feet away not holding it with him. HE IS SOOO GOOD.

This next one is one that Logan wants for his and he took all by himself. Danni found this shell by the river and she thought it was so neat that she showed it to Logan. Logan was "WOWED" by it and said This is what I want my wow picture to be. What a QT! These two boys are after my own heart. I love these cute little pictures. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, indeed! :)

Flee said...

Great pics! (yet again :) and I love the snail. So cute.

Corilee said...

I LOVE ethan's picture. Cute snail, Too.
Love, Mither

Jenn said...

What amazing pictures! I can't beleive they took them all by themselves. Tell them I'm proud of them. What great kids!

Angie Page said...

They did a good job! How old are they now?