Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nose fettish part dux


I found this in the albums in my computer. See she just can't keep her fingers out of her nose. Even at ten days old. I love this sweet picture. Look on further and I posted the cute ones that I just LOVE>






Look at how wittle she is. I miss my babies. Man I wish people would let me visit them with their little ones and let me hold them all day. :( Common friends. Have babies so I can hold them.

8 comments:

Rana said...

Is this Dannan!? Wow, I love thise pics, did you take them?

Casey Loves this song!

Whitney said...

Ash is the same way!! What danity little girls we have huh?! Great pics btw! You definatley have a talent my dear. ;-)

Flee said...

Friggin hilarious! That first pic is too funny!

Koreena said...

Look at all that hair she had!! What a cute little newborn!

Stacey said...

LOL!

Oh my goodness,look at how little she was! Where did the last two years go?

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful baby!!! I'm sure it makes you want more!

ems said...

She's a Southern alright!! Super cute pics (pictures, not nose picks! :) )

Corilee said...

Adorable baby!