Monday, October 13, 2008

Nose Fettish




So you know how I said that Dannan has the Southern Tongue fettish. Now she has the Southern Nose fettish too. EVERY time we have a picture done lately as of June. She has at least one picture of her with her finger up her nose. Don't believe me I will have to go and find some but there is seriously tonz of pictures of my husbands side that have their fingers up their noses. LOL its so funny.
Anyways she is not the only one in our family that has this. Logan is the worst but I have never captured it on camera yet. But I will. One of these days I will and I am going to blow it up and post it on his wall and have his date come in and see it. Then I think that will keep them from kissing till after his mission. ;)

6 comments:

Flee said...

kids are so funny. Lizzy is all about her belly button.

Stacey said...

LMBO! That is too funny!

Michelle said...

You can blow up Danni's for when she gets picked up by the boys for date's. Perfect way to kill the mood!

MJ said...

I think she's cute with and with out the finger in her nose!

Rana said...

Ha! You never know, if he's really one of the family it might turn him on :0)

Rana said...

Karla You look beautiful, especially in the bottom picture, I like your smile on it.