
I married Seth in 2000 I had ONE niece. I had never been an aunt till then. I loved it from the very beginning. I do favor :O I know I shouldn't but I do. I have four nieces that I adore and two nephews that I just love to death.
It's bad I know to have favorites. But how can you not. When a niece or nephew favors you. I know before any of my kids were born Holly my eldest niece favored me. Not before Jan and Stace but I came third. And being in the family for that short of time is just amazing. She still gives me hugs and talks to me about her week and school. The other three (I won't name) they have just loved me since birth. And I love them since they were born too. I just can't imagine better nieces and nephews then them.
They are the light of my life (besides my own) they bring me such happiness. I hope one day that I will be at least one of my nieces favorite Aunts. I know prideful but really I would love to have them come to me when they have trouble and ask me to tell their parents. YA know. Anyways good times. I just love being an Aunt and I wanted everyone to know.
I have 19 so far. So keep them coming. I love all of them!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment