
So my kids are very independant. Today Dannan claimed she was ready to dress herself. Took her ten min but she did it. Then Truman has been making his own "food". Logan said "I am big enough now that I don't need any help." Then Ethan says it best "Mom I am seven and I can do some things but not all so I still need your help but I will ask for it when I can."
Which by the way is NEVER. I mean I like that they don't need my help most of the time. But there are some things that I wish they would let me help them with. You know like making breakfast. And choosing their clothes that they would wear for the day. Letting me read them stories and things like that.
Now there are things that I would rather them do with out asking and telling me that they wanted to do it. Like cleaning up anything. Finishing their food. Putting their stuff in the yard back. When it comes to that it's always "Well I don't know how to."
Oh well I hope you don't have a heart attack from seeing danni haning in mid air on a swing set. They are INSANE!
1 comment:
It's so sad when you feel like they don't need you. But, you know in some way they always will.
Post a Comment