
So yesterday I went to my in-laws to help them with some yard work. WHEW can I say HELLO I am so tattered and sore today that I thought I would skip out on church today. I didn't we are leaving in 15 min.
Anyways our whole family worked really hard. Well not really the kids but Seth and I did. Seth and his brothers ended up working on the gardens. They pulled out some of the dying tree's then this heavy old weed tarp thing and then they pulled on a new one then laid down some new bark chips.
It looks so nice. I did the yard. I trimmed the edges and then mowed some of the lawn then pulled some weeds that looked like they could have swallowed a child up with it's thorny arms. Then we ate some pizza. YUM after a hard day like this it was so nice to get some food in ya.
I love helping it's not bad but geez I am S O R E!
2 comments:
Here goes. I'm going to try to leave a comment on your blog. Let's see if it goes through. I hope you know how impressed I was with all your work yesterday. I felt such love for you both that you would work so long and hard to help us. I heard someome ask Seth how long he planned on staying and he answered, "till it's all done." That was at about 12:45 after a back breaking morning. That you both perservered even though you both were on your last legs was above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We love you and ask the Lord to bless you for your willingness to help out in a job that Joe never could have done by himself.
That is so nice of you to help. I think it is wonderful that you are always so willing to do so much. I wish I could have done more. Oh well, maybe when my kids are a little older and can play by themselves.
Sorry you're sore, but at least you got a good workout right?
Post a Comment