Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New and exciting





So these are new things I just figured out how to do for my photography project. And I was so excited that I made like tonz of them. Then when I went to post them online it didn't so I am going to hope that it works. So if you dont see pictures its because of my dern computer :(

7 comments:

Ora said...

I can see them.. They all turned out super cute Karla!

MJ said...

OK, cutie! Please, please, please will you put me on your schedule for some family pictures? I would love to have sone with the lovely fall leaves.

Lisa said...

wow! what program did you use to make the collages? they look so good. great job!

Lisa said...

i just looked at your photo web page...very impressive ;)

ems said...

Those are so cute. What program did you use to make them?

Rana said...

Karla, these look very nice!

E n D said...

Those are great collages! I especially like the sepia one!