Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My secret Friend

So you want my secrets huh? Gosh I don't know if I should let you know. I mean it could mean lots of money for me ;). Lets see what would I want if I told you all my little secret. Icecream......no to fatty, Movie tickets.....eh nothing good to see till November, hmmmmmmmm lets see OH Friendship and you gotta promise to let people know about my photography ok.

Now repeat after me:

"I (state your name) promise to let people know about fotos from the heart. I promise to be Karla's best friend in the whole world and I think she is just AWESOME!"

JK you really dont have to do that. Ok ok so here is my secret. You guys ready?






its called Picasa. Its so awesome. I love it. Anyways its in Picasa 3. I love it. I played with it for two whole hours yesterday :O I know neglectful mommy. Oh well they are still alive and they were fed and had a bath last night. I think that is good.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

I love Picasa and use it a lot!

Rana said...

What's coming out in November?

Lisa T. said...

I am in love with your secret friend!! I discovered it about a year ago and don't know what I ever did without it! I know nothing about photography - literally nothing - and even I can create some pretty dang good pictures with its special help. I just downloaded Picasa 3 a few days ago and my favorite new feature is "retouch". Instantly removes traces of food from my children's faces.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. You always have something nice to say.

Lisa T. said...

BTW, did you know that Teresa is my cousin? She told me you used to work for her at Jamba Juice.

Michelle said...

Well I have no idea what that is, but I'll have to check it out!

MJ said...

Oooh, thanks for sharing your secret! I'll try it. BTW I already thought you were AWESOME before I read this post!

Lisa said...

thanks for sharing! i have picasa 2, but i guess i should update and get picasa 3. fun stuff