Thursday, October 9, 2008

My favorite Song's



So with the movies I thought I would add some of my favorite songs. But first a background on me. Yeah I know ME ME ME!

Well anyways. Some of you know this if you are close to me that I didn't know that radio's in cars existed till I was the age of eight. Then we didnt own a TAPE player till I was 8.5 well no we had one when I was younger but I didnt know you could change the tapes ;) My mom would play Primary songs for us every night when we went to bed. My mom bought them for us and my grandparents also bought some so we could learn songs.

Anyways my Grandma R. told me when I was young my favorite song to sing to her was Twinkle Star. She said I would sing it over and over. I guess it's a little pay back because my daughter at night wants only two songs. That one and ABC's.

My favorite songs are:

Lucky By Jason Marz

Bubbly by Colbie Caliant ?? Spelling

One day more in the Broadway production of Les Miserable

So she dance's by Josh Groban

Cannon In D ?? spelling it starts with a P

Moonlight Sonata By Beethoven

Stars Go Blue By Tim Mcgraw

Mine and Seth "song" is Love of a life time by Firehouse

Open Arms by Journey

Enya is really good too. I like most of the classical music. And all kinds but not Heavy metal, rap (YUCK), Some new age is to *new* for me. But I do like most music as long as it doesn't swear, talk about killing, raping or you know terrible things like that.
What are some of your favorite songs?

6 comments:

Flee said...

OH!!! That was such a sweet video! How stinky cute!

Steve and Chelle said...

oh my gosh, how did you get your comments to be on the same page after your post???? I've been trying to do that for ages!

and it occurred to me that maybe mom can't comment onyour blog because she can't see the 'post comment' link thing. (cause it's a light pink on an almost white, its kinda hard to see!) so I'll go down later and show her where it is!

Love love love you and your cute kids! Danni is darling!

Rana said...

Dannan, what a sweet heart!
My favorite songs, are.... "Happy Girl" by Martina McBride and "I am Blessed" by Martina McBride. My favorite songs as a kid were "I Love to See the Temple" and "Family's Can Be Together Forever"

Angie Page said...

Love the video! So adorable.

Stacey said...

Awww,she is such a cutie! I love her princess shirt..I bet someone who is really awesome bought that for her. :P

I love too many songs to list them all. ;)

Let's see: I like the LeeAnn Rimes songs from Coyote Ugly.."Can't fight the moonlight","please remember",but I do love you" and "The right kind of wrong"

Most of Martina McBride's songs,especially "Anyway" and "Blessed".

My current faves are:
"Just a Dream" by Carrie Underwood
"Crush" by David Archuleta
"Do you believe me now" by Jimmy Wayne
"Burnin' Up" by JB

ems said...

What a doll! I love it when kids sing. They just look so darn cute!

It was good to see you and chat for a bit tonight. I hope you had fun on your girls night out!! :)