
So today I was doing TONZ of errands. I hate errands. Anyways so today we were out and about and Truman and Danni went with me to the store to go BIG grocery shopping. I mean HELLO I spent way to much. Anyways.............. and while we were there apparently I am a super mom with super powers. (Truman said) Because I was able to lift 25 lbs of flour and 25 lbs of sugar onto the cart. Then he said "Mom you are so beautiful, but" Apparently "not as beautiful as Dannan" LOL.
Apparently I am a super hero or villain. I was unloading the things purchased and
Tru came up and said
Tru: Mom I have a question?
Me: Ok shoot.
Tru: Do you have a secret lare?
Me: Giggling Nope sorry.
Tru: Oh ok.
Me: Why do you ask?
Tru: dunno just wanted to ask a question.
Ok so those who don't know Truman he is the cutest little bugg ever. He has been talking like an *adult* since he was 18 mo. I seriously thought since he almost died that he would have some kind of brain damage. Nope and he is smart. Not to brag but he is. He surpasses me for sure.
Then the other day (since we are here and you are reading my blog I would add this.)
I was sitting in my chair reading to Dannan when I heard my boys talking.
Logan: Ok well I will pretend that I have a mom but she is going to die because she smokes.
(me perking up to listen)
Truman: OK but my mom is dead. Ok!
(I turn to them)
Me: So why is your mom dying and your mom is dead?
Tru: Because we need to be sad so we can be super hero's.
Me: Uh okay don't super hero's have a mom or dad?
Tru and Logan: Nope. Because if they did they'd have to be dead so they can have kids and they are super hero's.
(yeah didn't make sense to me either but it seemed to be the only answer.)
YAY for kids. They say the funniest things. like lately Danni anytime any item of clothing that comes off she stands up and does a "Im nakie" dance. Its really funny till she thinks she needs to go and show her bummy to her brudders.
Ethan is cute he just says the sweetest things. Except today he LIED :O I know "SHOCKER!"
Anyways so this is what happened. Jan and Ems were there so you can stop reading if you want.
Ethan: Moooooommmmmmmm. I'm hungry.
Me: Well you have to wait till dinner. Because you lied to me and ate like 10 cookies.
Ethan: No I didn't Lie.
Me: Yes because I asked if you ate any and you said no. Then I went to check and guess what there was lots of them gone.
Ethan: No I didnt (smirk)
Me: Well The Oreo package was pretty full when I left it last and now it hardly has anything in it.
Ethan: Oh THOSE! cookies. I thought you ment other cookies.
Me: (trying not to laugh because it's serious.) Well Oreo's are cookies honey. So you get to wait till dinner tonight to eat.
Ethan: OOOOOOK :(
Man Lying how fun huh. Well all you young mom's its going to be so much fun when you get to deal with this :D YAY!
3 comments:
So funny!(not the lying, sorry about that) And I want a secret layer...of chocolate! J/k I know which lare you are talking about and I want one of those too! I told Michelle the other day that if we are ever rich, I am going to have a secret tunnel to a secret place in my house. Cool eh?
I can't wait! Thanks for the heads up. Your kids are adorable, I love hearing the things they say :)
Kids are hilarious. They definitely keep us on our toes with what they're going to say!
Post a Comment