Saturday, October 11, 2008

8 things


8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. ER
3. Hopkins
4. Law and Order
5. Dirty Jobs
6. Aurthur
7. Avatar
8. Everyone Loves Raymond
We don't have a TV but when I am at my mom's or Staceys I will watch them there. :D

8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Home
2. My mom's
3. Apple Bee's
4. Navoo Cafe
5. Chuck A Rama
6. Artic Circle
7. Letherbuy's
8. Los Hermonos

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Took a shower
2. Cleaned my kids bathroom
3. Went to the store
4. Went to the Sunflower market
5. Paid bills
6. Paid people back
7. Mowed my mom's lawn
8. Went out with my girlfriends for dinner

8 things I look forward to:
1. When my kids go to school
2. When my kids get home from school
3. Going to the library
4. Reading books to the kids
5. Singing songs to the kids
6. Kissing my Hubby
7. Getting a nice back rub
8. A good night sleep with out Dannan in the bed

8 things I love about Fall:
1. Colorful leaves
2. BYU FOOTBALL!!!!!
3. Crisp cool fall air
4. Pictures
5. Hot home made chicken noodle soup
6. Thanksgiving
7. Being inside with the kids
8. Going on small walks to see the beauty of it all

8 material things on my wish list:
1. New bathroom (master and guest)
2. New dining table that can seat eight with chairs
3. A game room downstairs
4. My craft room to have a table
5. My bedroom to have a nice set
6. New clothes
7. A new VAN
8. A new big ol' clock

8 things you love to eat
1. Fruit
2. Brocili
3. Oreo's
4. Tomatoes with cheese
5. Bread (most any kind)
6. Sorbet
7. Roasted Chicken
8. Dutch oven dinners

8 favorite quotes

1. "When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there." ~ Unknown

2. "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
- Helen Keller

3. "Often small acts of service are all that is required to lift and bless another."
~Pres Uchtdorf

4. “Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God's approval.” ~ Pres. Thomas S Monson

5. A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
~JANE AUSTEN, Pride and Prejudice

6. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
~ Mignon McLaughlin

7. "All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage."
~ Lord Byron

8. "Never waste a minute thinking of anyone you don’t like."
~Eisenhower


8 people I'm tagging:

1. Marion
2. Shell
3. Chell
4. Stace
5. Ems
6. Corilee
7. Rana
8. Jenn

Ok so here ya go. Common it's fun! I'll be watching ;)

1 comment:

Rana said...

Okay I posted mine :0)