Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday's


Ok so Mondays are like the worst day for me. My kids are sooooooooo onery on Mondays. So far since 7:30 am my kids have. Hit, kicked, thrown fits about getting dressed for school, cried about daddy leaving, hitting me for not getting them what they want and then screaming kicking and hitting over a movie.
Whew ok now breath....... I think I might make the best of this day. If only I could figure out how to make my kids actually listen to me before I get to monster mommy.

Besides that I love today. The sun is out. I am going to go and see if I can trim this tree outside that is covering our driveway with little apples. Then trim back all my plants pull weeds and get ready for the cold season to come upon us. I can't wait for winter. I like sitting on my couch and watching the snow fall. Hey and this year we can attempt to have a fire in our fire place. Oooo but I will have a nice glass of cold water. Yeah I don't like hot drinks so Hot cocoa is out of the question. Then get some stuff done on the inside. But if not I have all winter to do so. I am thinking green for my guest bathroom. Anyone have any sage like green paint just laying around that they want to give me ;)

Well I hope all of you have a GREAT Monday. I know I am going to try to do so.
Oh and Stace is coming to visit me YAY!

5 comments:

Flee said...

How can you not love hot cocoa! I cna't believe it! I love getting cuddly under a big blanket with Dave, watching a movie while a huge snow storm is blowing outside and sipping hot cocoa. Awwww, someday I'll get to do that again. Maybe, if we don't live in So. Arizona for the rest of our lives.

Rana said...

OH, I hate cocoa too :0) But Karla, I love ya, and hang on.

ems said...

I had no idea you didn't like cocoa!! Wow the things we learn about people!

Good luck with the kids, Mitt Romney once told his wife to remember that the work he was doing would end, but that the work she was doing was eternal and of the greatest significance. It was something like that, I don't actually remember exactly how he said it, but that was the meaning. I know it's hard to remember on days like today, but we can all try.

P.S. I'm going to call the photographer today. I'll let you know what i find out!

Steve and Chelle said...

Yay for mondays! Mondays are great . . . really.

Rana, I didn't know you were a blogger! I'd love to be invited to your blog!

so yeah. again, I like your optimism Karla!

Stacey said...

My visit was so boring,I didn't even bring treats and bug juices. ;)