So I am a faithful member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And today we had our first two sessions of general conference. I was expecting a few temples to be announced but when the Prophet Thomas S. Monson said "Italy Rome" HOLY cow. I looked at my husband and said "Did he really just say Italy Rome?" We were floored. Its going to be exciting. I can't wait to see what it will look like. I am hoping that they will create a place where it melts into the city. I hope it will take the old and new parts of Italy and make it so unquie like all temples are.
WAY WAY excited.
And YAY for the Kansas one. I have a cousin who lives there and I am totally excited for her to have a temple near her. YAY
3 comments:
That is way exciting!
Itlee? What's my wife doing in Itlee? ;)
It's way exciting! :D
I thought it was funny to hear the audience audibly gasp and then see Pres. Monson laugh. Good times, it will be exciting!
Post a Comment