Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am not Dying

Just so its clear. I am not dying. I just feel so strong about this subject. It is also October which is Breast Cancer awarness. I feel such a need to announce it because it has claimed and has almost claimed many of my dear friends or my friends dear ones.
I am not a one yet I may never be but I do love my friends with so much love that I think that it will be bad if I never did anything about it.
So I hope that clears some things up. Sorry to give a false alarm or *hope* to some readers that i might have cancer. But alas And greatful I don't

4 comments:

Flee said...

Well, that is good news! I'm glad you are healthy.

Kimberly said...

Well, I'm glad to know that you don't!

MJ said...

Awesome blog!!!

ems said...

I'm glad you're not dying. Thanks for reminding us all about such an important subject!