Our family (my In laws) all together there was 38 humans there to photograph. Uh yeah lets say Hello!!! It was so long. Kids were crying, the weather was having issues so the lighting in all the photo's were having issues too.
Then there was the kids running and making sure they stayed out of other peeps pics too.
Ah the times families get together to take a photo for posterity sake. I think we will probley never do that again for about another five years. It has been that long since the last one. SO maybe we will end up having like five more grandkids by then and that is less then what we got in five years. Lets see 2 missing from mine, 3 from stace, 2 from Janelle, 2 from dave and from Emilee so 4 there and then 1 from Michelle. So that is a total of 12 missing from the last one. Geeze that is INSANE! Ok well now here is two photo's (not the ones we paid for we wont get them for two weeks :( )
9 comments:
Yeah, that was insane!! At least we got it on film. I'm excited to see how they turned out!
Cute family pictures and what a beautiful location!
What great pics! You look so good. I can't imagine how long it would take to get everyone looking at the right place and the right time with smiles on their faces. I know with our slightly smaller family at Christmas, it was very difficult.
wow! I didn't think those colors would be so striking with the background. You look all great!
Your family pics are adorable! I can not believe how cute you all are. And by the way, you look thin and you are just as cute as ever!
Beautiful pictures! By the way, my kids nap from 12-2 - well, when they nap anyway! This week is crappy too, Jake is in Tennessee until late Thursday night. Then next week we go to California for my brothers wedding. Let's catch up after that. :)
Oh, how nice. These are cute pictures! Gotta love the personalities of the kiddos.
Very cute!
Great pictures! You have the cutest kids! I love the colors that you chose. Where did you have them taken at? It's beautiful there.
Post a Comment