
So alot of my friends and my DH friends are expecting. I feel so left out. I love babies. The way they smell, breath, cuddle, their tiny cries, their uncondional love, the way they can smile at you and the only thing that really matters is that mom is there.
I am so envious. I mean we are done and that if I ever do get preggers again it will be divine intervention. But oh little ones. I love babies. I just so do so much. I cant wait till they have them. I dont know how much I will see of them but I will be so happy to help them out by Holding and BB sitting.
The nice thing about that is....... I dont have to get up at night to feed them. Change many poopies at one in the morning. I can sleep in till at least 830 on good days.
ANd the biggest thing is I can LOOSE weight. Finally getting it off. Slowly but surely.
Ah well I guess I will just have to get my *fix* when I see them.
4 comments:
I understand. Totally. Nice backgroudn too! I really like it!
Ah babies! They are such a joy and so much work that sometimes it is somewhat hard to enjoy them in the moment. (Especially at 1 am.) At least you can hold your friends babies. :)
I totally agree! I mean, I feel like this stage in my life just started and now it's already moving on to toddlerhood. We'll just have to enjoy the tiny blessings of others...for now :)
You are really brave to share that with everybody. If I tried to write about wanting more babies, I would just cry my eyes out and get the keyboard wet. Maybe we need to befriend a mom of multiples so we can get our baby fix while helping her out! :)
Post a Comment