Monday, September 22, 2008

Farmers in PROVO????

So we live in Provo. No one ever thinks of Provo as a *Cowboy* town. I do. I always have. If you go west enough (close to where I am) there is alot of farms, animals and things like that.
When we had our *camping* trip the next morning there were roosters (more than one for sure) crowing, sheep bleating, horses neighing, cow's mooing, You get the idea. I didnt really realize it till then that we live in cowboys land.
Among all the hustle and bustle that goes on there are still those who farm and eat their breakfast every morning at 5am and go about their stuff.
So I went out after I picked up my kids from school and took them on a "joy" ride. Well joyful for me but I think my kids though differently. I stopped and took some pictures of where I live. Just up the street, down the road and up a little ways. SO I hope you like them. I made them look old so you could feel the way I feel whenever I drive around my area.



6 comments:

Koreena said...

You always take such great pictures.

Michelle said...

Ok so I think that you need to teach me how to take a picture. Mine look terrible next to yours. And I would love to live in cowboy country. It would make me feel rustic make me want to play in some dirt.

Flee said...

Beautiful pictures! And I think cowboys (the real ones) are HOT!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Wow, what great pictures. I love them and they make me feel like I'm in the "Old West". Hahaha

E n D said...

Those are great pictures! Way to go! I didn't know you lived out in the boondocks!

Steve and Chelle said...

Now we need some pics of your house!!! so we can see where you live!!! and someday when all in our family are not sick we'll have to come see it!!