Monday, September 22, 2008

Why oh Why?

Ok so many of you might be thinking..... "Why does she change her blog so much?" Well because I like to. I enjoy it. I think of it a great thing to express myself not only through words but also as a way of artfully doing so.
I LOVE art. Even though the only thing I can draw is a stick figure with a figure ;). LOL ok sorry I was laughing at myself. (I think I am clever)
I do LOVE photography I guess that is a way you can express art (even though some may differ in that opinion) I love it so much that I have been trying really hard to start taking some of people for money. Yep I said MONEY (whaooooo) anyways sorry I only got so much of my brain left.
Anyhow so if you get sick of looking at the same site for one person you can always count on me to change it every oh say two days to two weeks. Depending on my mood. Anyways.................. OK that is all. Hope you read the other post while you are here. :D

2 comments:

Flee said...

I don't wonder why! I'm glad you do! I love the halloween theme. Can't wait to dress up!

Whitney said...

I think it is cute...and I agree it is so fun to change it up.