
So today was a great day. I tried to clean our couches that we got at an incredible price but they smell so bad of cigs that I think I will have a headache for the rest of my life. Or till the smell is gone away. Well that was a joyous job. ( I bet so many of you are jelous.....i know you are)
Then I went to Wal-Mart and bought me some febreeze YAY for yummy smelling smell goods.
Then I met my sister there and we headed up to the confernce center. On the way there we talked and talked. I never knew how much we had in common. It was really nice. I enjoyed every min I got to spend with her. More so in the car because we got to talk for a really long time without any interuptions.(well except for my random ADD inputs)
Well then we got there. Parked the car and walked. Yeah I was wearing a dress with flip flops on till we got in the conference center because I didnt want blisters on my feet again. They hurt.
Well we walked around and I took pictures of her. I needed some more pictures of adults and tweens but I am still working on that one. Cora thinks I am INSANE. I kept talking to people. I stopped and talked to people from Holland. Then a little ways later met some really nice ladies from England. They were so mad because they wanted to go inside the temple. I told them that there was sacred things that go on in there. Not secret just sacred. THen I almost bawled and told them about how I love the church but lucky for me they noticed and ran away. Then I took some peoples pictures that were on tour here in Utah. One was from Riverton, Michigan and then two others that were really nice. They asked me to take them. Well this guy had his camera. And it was like mine. SO I played with it like I do my own and went to town. He said that he has had that camera for years and he didnt know that it did that. SO I gave him a ten min lesson on his own camera. (yeah I am awesome) Then some really cute asian people were taking pictures. The guy wasnt smiling so I pulled a really funny face and he laughed. It ended up being really funny. Then I offered to take the three of them all together. So I did. And then somemore. With the temple in the backdrop and things like that.
My sister was getting bugged because I kept stopping to help. She kept telling people that I was insane and that is fine with me. Because if insane is what I am then so be it.
Then we went to the Navoo Cafe. HELLO!!!! Way good Samiches. They were delish. We both shared a carved HOT turkey samich. She got pickles (YUCK) and I got the Cranberry relish (YUMMY YUM YUM). Then we walked to the conference center and enjoyed all the talks.
I had at least one thing I enjoyed from each speaker. And I was crying so hard when they sang "Savior may I learn to Love Thee." I then really laughed when Elder Uchtdorf spoke. "Fried eggs and burnt toast" (those who went will know what I mean)
Ah then we went for some icecream. Well dang that Leatherbys in Kerns to be busy. So we ended up on 106 south and going to TGIF and getting some brownies that were pretty good. But I found out I am also allergic to Pecans :( Those and almonds are the nuts I like. Ah its just bound to happen to me.
Well it was a great night. Enjoyed it. I will post my favorite quotes when I am not so tired that I dont feel like going back upstairs to get the notes. So watch out for later today since now its 1214 am and I should be in bed.
Good night and write later.
4 comments:
That's awesome!! Maybe some day I'll be as outgoing as you are!
Loved the women's conference too, especially Pres. Uchtdorf's talk.
Bummer about Leatherby's. What on earth possessed them to close the one in Provo!
It sounds like you had a wonderful night! I probably should have went with you but it would have been kind of a pain taking Camden. Maybe next time!
Good for you for going. Sad, but I didn't even realize that it was the RS sessions! So yay for you.
I was up there too! It was great!
Post a Comment