So Danni is two now. :( Its good but then its not. She has the terrible twos like it was the worst flu she has ever had. We took her in last night because she kept itching her ears and then screaming that it hurt. Well she doesnt have an ear infrection and she is not sick at all. The dr was kinda bugged that we brought her in. I was kinda peeved. I mean Gah. I dont know if any of you read the ensign but this month they had an artical about a girl who ended up having penomunia and the dr sent her home saying she was fine. But the mom insisted on a chest xray and got on and she did have it.
Sometimes I Questions dr's. I mean I love my dr's but sometimes I wonder if they are just so sick of seeing one person that they just push it aside like it wasnt real.
My photo blog is updated with some more p hoto's there is like a million of them but I am hoping that I will get more peeps that want them done. I think I am doing pretty well considering I got two calls the very next day asking if I could do their family photos. Just gotta get them to commit.
Anyone want to help me write a contract? I am not that well taught in the language of which I speak. So anyone want to just let me know.
Thanks
Love ya all
And thanks for your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment