So on Monday night we were having our Family Home Evening. And we were closing with a word of prayer. We asked our youngest son Tru to say it. And this is what he was thankful for.
"Thank you for my mom and dad. Thank you for the butt spankings daddy gives to us when we are being bad. Thank you for the food we eat and for the monies my daddy makes so we can have treats and lots of toys. Thank you for the songs mommy sings and for the times she gets mad to make us scared." And ect....
Well here we are finishing up this FHE and saying a prayer its supposed to be you know *spiritual* but it ended up Seth and I trying so hard not to wet ourselves from laughing so hard. Yeah Kids what do you think they will do next. Stay tuned it might even be tonight or this afternoon when they might say something out of the blue.
They always say that kids are innocent but I think that they know what they are getting into they just don't want to admit it. Ah the life of a mommy.
6 comments:
I recall vividly one stretch of lean times when we had to resort to eating a lot of Hamburger Helper type meals. My oldest son (6 at the time) prayed: "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the food even though I really, really, really, really, really, REALLYYYY hate it. Amen."
You can be grateful for what you have without actually having to LIKE it. :)
LOL how cuuuute
HAAA HAAA!!! That is so great! I totally wouldn't have been able to keep quiet during that prayer! He is so cute!
Oh, and love the sponge curlers btw! We did that on Jenni once when she was lik 2, and she looked EXACTLY like Annie- with her red hair and all! It was great. Good times . . . good times!
Friggin' HILARIOUS! That seriously cracks me up!
You have the cutes family. I call it the dark side because I swore on my life I would never ever have a blog. But then our lives became chaotic and everyone moved away.
But I love yours (SUPER CUTE!)
I will admit it is much easier than emailing every single person pictures etc...
Cami
There is no way I could have kept a straight face! What a funny kid!
Love the sponge curlers,I'm so glad you found some.
Post a Comment