So I have a SIL that is my sons most favorite aunt in the whole wide world. He has loved her since he was tiny tiny. And what makes this even more amazing is that they share the same birthday.
Now she has a twin. They are great both of them are. BUT..... My eldest son LOVES his aunt Jenny. He has this special thing for her. They have a bond that is so strong it amazes me.
She is an example to me. I want to be that special "Aunt" that you know when you are down or you are in *trouble* you can talk to them so they can talk to your parents for you. You know what I mean someone who you can totally trust to help you through the really hard times.
I am so glad he has her. I hope all my kids will have someone they can trust. I hope that someone is Seth or I. But if it isnt one of us I hope it is someone we love and can trust.
I LOVE all my IL. Not saying I get along with all of them with a smile and a bowl full of sunshine. But I do care for all of them and I love them with a sisterly love.
:D anyways sappy I know but I have to have some of that some times.
2 comments:
Wow Karla! This is so nice. I didn't even know you were taking this picture! What a sweet post. I'm grateful Ethan and I have such a bond, and grateful that you let me mother all of your kids!
Love,
Jenn
Sweet. I think that sums it up. Sweet.
Post a Comment