Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My PrEtTy PrInCeSs


So my little girl LOVES having her photo taken. She is so much like her dads side of the family with pulling faces.
I don't know what it is about face pulling but it has to be genetic. My hubby and his father and brothers ALWAYS have their tongue out in a photo if its not meant to be hung up in the hallways of our homes.
Then when we are going through our scrapbooks Seth my DH will always say. "Why cant I be normal?" Well its genetic I'm telling you. Its impossible to have a really nice candid picture of anyone of the Manly stature in that family to be a nice one. Well nice enough to yeah you get the idea.
Well that is all I have to say on this. Face pulling is a MUST in the Southern family. Now its slowly moving to the girls.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh c'mon, the Southern family is so serious! :P

Angie Page said...

Those rosy chubby baby cheeks are adorable. You could just eat them up! Those are some pretty cute faces she pulls. She is a pretty princess!

Steve and Chelle said...

what are you talking about- even when it is supposed to go up on a wall they pull faces! hee hee!

oh well, at least they are super fun!