Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The view of a four year old boy.



So on Wednesday last week I allowed my four year old to hold my camera. I let him take photos of whatever he felt like. It was hillarious when I down loaded them and found out what a four year old boy found *interesting*. He thought I was the best mom to ever let him do this.
He was telling me what he took photos of and I didnt find it funny till I saw them. It gives me an idea of what I think that they think are important to them. Hence see no pictures of mom, baby sister and brothers. Only the things that are important you see.
So make sure you tell your little ones that what they care about are important to you also. Anyways I am tired and have a migraine today (yay.....in a very non enthused way)

4 comments:

Flee said...

ok, that is so cute!

Steve and Chelle said...

HA HA! Thats great! I can't tell you how many times I've uploaded pictures only to find a bunch of random pics that jenni took when I wasn't looking! and, funny, they always seem to be pics of her . . . so if kids take pics of things that are important to them . . . does that mean mine's full of herself??? No- it just means she has a healthy self esteem! (Cause she also takes picutes of the ligts on the ceiling too for some random reason! lots of them!)

Stacey said...

How funny! I love the pony shot! :)

Jake and Shell said...

That's funny...Carson takes pictures of the TV. We have several shots of Spongebob and MANY more looking up Carson's nose! :)

CUTE BLOG!