Friday, October 5, 2007

YAY fun times

Tag I'm it!

I have been tagged by Mama Pajama for this meme. It looks like fun, so I'd love to play along!
1) What I was doing ten years ago:
I was in High school being the best darn person I could be.

2.) Five years ago:
I was in love with hubby and #1 child and with my new baby on the way.

3) One year ago:
Recovering from having my first and last baby girl.

4.) Yesterday:
I was sick. :P

5.) 5 snacks I enjoy:
chips ahoy (the 100 calorie pack), apples, chocolate mint cookies, Veggies, icecream.

6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million:
Buy a house with a HUGE yard. Go on a family vacation and do some good to others.

7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to:
1. Norway 2. Hawaii 3. Vermont (I dont know why but it sounds like fun) 4. China 5. Australia

8.) 5 bad habits I have:
1. Saying I am fat 2. saying I am a bad mom 3. eating 4. popping zits (what its fun) 5. singing opera when my kids are mad at me. :D

9.) 5 things I like doing:
1. eating 2. cooking 3. scrapbooking 4. making people feel good about themselves 5. having fun with all the girls in my family.

10.) 5 TV shows I like:
House, ER, Arthur, Jakers, uhhhhh I dont watch that much so I am not sure.

11.) 5 things I hate doing:
Scrubbing toilets, folding laundry, diaper duty, Running after my kids, telling my kids for the billionth time to SHUT UP!


12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:
1. Seth 2. My boys 3. My little gal 4. My BFF Stace 5. My weight loss ;)

No comments: