Friday, October 5, 2007


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
5, I look more forward to others.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Lets say it starts with F and I HATE, HATE HATE HATE that word.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Nope I dont wear any. But I am going to buy some soon before the blinding snow gets here.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
To my Best friend and companion for eternity Seth My hubby.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Diet Dr. Pepper

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay for diet dp.

Good thing you stopped reading my comment over my shoulder.

Natalie said...

I totally agree with your soup!