I seriously have this foot fetish. While I was visiting Alice in wonderlands site. I about died. I love feet I seriously have a crazy thing for them. My hubbies feet are so soft and my kids feet are all squishy right now because they are so wittle and sweet.
5 comments:
Weirdo. ;)
I will admit I love widdle baby footsies.
I have crusty funky heel syndrome while my Papi has smooth and tender feet. Sometimes I feel more manly than him.
I still play This Little Piggy with my kids. The oldest is 12.....
what adorable feet these are! i forget that they come that small!
Yupp those are yummy feet, hehehehe. Very cute indeed.
My cousin is a photographer and she loves taking pics of feet. So I guess you're not alone.
By the way, check out my blog, I've tagged you for a meme.
Post a Comment