So La Dee Da! Talk about a whirlwind of a month. We have been so busy. I was hoping for it to calm down and take it easy this month. But it looks as if I have other things that I "get" to do. Which is good. Because that means I have health, food, kids, and a life right?
I have been debating letting my blog be opened again to any readers. I just had the worst experience in my blogging life that I am kind of nervous to let people read. But then again. I like letting people read what I have done with my life. Because it is my life and I like to let others see that I am a Latter Day Saint, a mother, a wife and that I am NOT perfect.
Anyways....Lets see. This past month I have done so much. Sang in my parents ward. Which was funny and very amazing at the same time. I have NEVER ever sung in their ward because it is the Deaf ward. Ironic as it seems it was so amazing. The person I had asked to do the signing fell through. So I asked one of my sisters. Well they didn't want to do it. So as I got to the ward and it came closer to the time to sing I was freaking out. I DO NOT sign and sing at the same time. When I sign I am usually mute. When I talk I usually don't sign. I know weird but ya know it's all good. Well got one of our dearest friend Vicky to sign for me and she did a wonderful job. I didn't know how well it would have been received being a deaf ward and I am singing. But it was received very well. With some really surprised people that I could sing. Some say I did so well that they were "blown away". Which is good. The people who were deaf even said "Thank you for that song. It was beautifully worded. I could feel the spirit even though I couldn't hear." It made me feel good and remember Sister Hinckelys words that I live by "Never suppress a generous thought." It was amazing to know that no matter where you are in life that he is thinking of us and that we matter.
Then we had a family get together besides the Farewell luncheon at my Aunts house after the farewell. It was a family affair so it was so delightful. With all of us cousins reminiscing and talking about random facts. Which is Cody's favorite thing to do. As I was leaving late Monday to go home. I gave him the biggest hug. It was the last time I would see him till 2015. Which seems so far away. But I know that the time will quickly pass and that he will be one heck of a missionary.
Lets see.. Oh yeah. On March 12th I will be having a FOURTH surgery on my shoulder. Which really is the pits. Seriously sometimes I wonder "What else am I supposed to learn from this?" I mean it's not like a new and dangerous surgery to me. In January my shoulder felt a little weird. Then after the R and R I so loved. My shoulder squeaked. It was a little weird. Then the next day after a "wonderful" sleep I stretched and then I heard a Snap, crackle, pop. Which wasn't my rice crispy's. My should has been since then become weaker and popping out more. Which is the PITS!
Lets see....... hmmmmmmmmmmm..... Oh I was working out with Chelle. But then I got sick with Migraines Which are so much fun among the other stuff I "get" to go through. The meds were fickle but got it under control just in time to go off of them because you cannot have aspirin a week before surgery. So tomorrow is going to be a delight. I can already feel the pain coming on again. BOO!! Seriously it is NOT fun. But hopefully after this time. I will have learned whatever lesson the Lord wants me to learn. Because if I don't I am not sure I want to learn whatever it is I am supposed to learn. Hahahaha.
I guess that is all. I know how much you all were looking forward to my lovely woe is me stuff. But hey it's all good. : D have a happy day.
I have been debating letting my blog be opened again to any readers. I just had the worst experience in my blogging life that I am kind of nervous to let people read. But then again. I like letting people read what I have done with my life. Because it is my life and I like to let others see that I am a Latter Day Saint, a mother, a wife and that I am NOT perfect.
Anyways....Lets see. This past month I have done so much. Sang in my parents ward. Which was funny and very amazing at the same time. I have NEVER ever sung in their ward because it is the Deaf ward. Ironic as it seems it was so amazing. The person I had asked to do the signing fell through. So I asked one of my sisters. Well they didn't want to do it. So as I got to the ward and it came closer to the time to sing I was freaking out. I DO NOT sign and sing at the same time. When I sign I am usually mute. When I talk I usually don't sign. I know weird but ya know it's all good. Well got one of our dearest friend Vicky to sign for me and she did a wonderful job. I didn't know how well it would have been received being a deaf ward and I am singing. But it was received very well. With some really surprised people that I could sing. Some say I did so well that they were "blown away". Which is good. The people who were deaf even said "Thank you for that song. It was beautifully worded. I could feel the spirit even though I couldn't hear." It made me feel good and remember Sister Hinckelys words that I live by "Never suppress a generous thought." It was amazing to know that no matter where you are in life that he is thinking of us and that we matter.
Then we had a family get together besides the Farewell luncheon at my Aunts house after the farewell. It was a family affair so it was so delightful. With all of us cousins reminiscing and talking about random facts. Which is Cody's favorite thing to do. As I was leaving late Monday to go home. I gave him the biggest hug. It was the last time I would see him till 2015. Which seems so far away. But I know that the time will quickly pass and that he will be one heck of a missionary.
Lets see.. Oh yeah. On March 12th I will be having a FOURTH surgery on my shoulder. Which really is the pits. Seriously sometimes I wonder "What else am I supposed to learn from this?" I mean it's not like a new and dangerous surgery to me. In January my shoulder felt a little weird. Then after the R and R I so loved. My shoulder squeaked. It was a little weird. Then the next day after a "wonderful" sleep I stretched and then I heard a Snap, crackle, pop. Which wasn't my rice crispy's. My should has been since then become weaker and popping out more. Which is the PITS!
Lets see....... hmmmmmmmmmmm..... Oh I was working out with Chelle. But then I got sick with Migraines Which are so much fun among the other stuff I "get" to go through. The meds were fickle but got it under control just in time to go off of them because you cannot have aspirin a week before surgery. So tomorrow is going to be a delight. I can already feel the pain coming on again. BOO!! Seriously it is NOT fun. But hopefully after this time. I will have learned whatever lesson the Lord wants me to learn. Because if I don't I am not sure I want to learn whatever it is I am supposed to learn. Hahahaha.
I guess that is all. I know how much you all were looking forward to my lovely woe is me stuff. But hey it's all good. : D have a happy day.
1 comment:
Let's hope this one takes and sticks. You MUST let others help you for a very LONG time after. And no jumping up to help them with their helping you. ;)
Post a Comment