I wanted a baby so bad. So bad that I could taste it. I LOVE babies. I still love them, but I learned that I was able and willing to have children so young and finish while still in my 20's. And that God knew what he was doing when I had so many complications after the last one was born to make it so I couldn't have children anymore. :(
At the beginning of January, I was able to watch my 5 month old niece for 4 days. That cured me. She wasn't hard. Just a normal baby who fusses when she is hungry, tired or poopy. She was cute and delightful.
Here is how it played out.
Jan 4th 2013
Emilee drops off Baby Abbie
She is happy for about 10 min after they leave. Starts to fuss. So we feed her and burp her.
She is happy again. Then starts to fuss. We decide to bounce her around to make her happy.
She is delighted that she has so much attention from my family.
Throws up. I mean I would say spit up. But no this was full on hose type of "spit up"
Then she is content again.
Then she gets squirmy
We lay her down on the ground and do leg pumps to prevent anymore "spit up".
She has a full on blow out. I mean up the back down the legs type of blow out.
Then she is totally happy once we clean her off and take off all the caked on clothing.
We let her play in her cute little diaper and I start to get things organized.
She is very happy and doesn't complain till she is hungry again and wants to be dressed. *sorry Ems. She was so happy and she didn't want her jammies on quiet yet. So we clothe her and give her another bottle and she goes to sleep. She slept for about 1 hour.
Then she woke and we were having dinner. She was delighted by the Kitties that she didn't mind that we were not watching her cute little self that whole time. The closer it got to 8 the more fussy she became. But we didnt want her to fall asleep to early. So I gave her a bath. She was stoked.
Kicked and kicked. Squealed and babbled for about 20 min. She tried to roll over and drink the water. But her chubbiness came in handy and didn't allow such actions to take place. Took her out. Gave her a lotion bath and massaged her little feet.
That night I was expecting her to wake only once or twice. She woke at least 4 times. Which is to be expected I guess when she is in an unusual place. I calmed her down as much as I could without a bottle. She didn't take the binki or anything like the sort and just wanted to be fed.
The next few days were just like the first without the throwing up and blow out. She was very easy. Sweet and a delight. BUT I was very relived when Jennifer came and got her. We started to feel a bit sick. The whole family got a bit sick after that. I am so grateful that she didn't get any of it. I kissed her goodbye and tucked her into the car seat all warm and cozy.
I miss her but I am so glad that I am not a mother of a baby. Seth said "If you get that baby hungry again I'll just ask someone if we can borrow the baby for a night or two and you'll be cured" Hahahaha.
Enjoy these pictures that were placed here all out of order.
At the beginning of January, I was able to watch my 5 month old niece for 4 days. That cured me. She wasn't hard. Just a normal baby who fusses when she is hungry, tired or poopy. She was cute and delightful.
Here is how it played out.
Jan 4th 2013
Emilee drops off Baby Abbie
She is happy for about 10 min after they leave. Starts to fuss. So we feed her and burp her.
She is happy again. Then starts to fuss. We decide to bounce her around to make her happy.
She is delighted that she has so much attention from my family.
Throws up. I mean I would say spit up. But no this was full on hose type of "spit up"
Then she is content again.
Then she gets squirmy
We lay her down on the ground and do leg pumps to prevent anymore "spit up".
She has a full on blow out. I mean up the back down the legs type of blow out.
Then she is totally happy once we clean her off and take off all the caked on clothing.
We let her play in her cute little diaper and I start to get things organized.
She is very happy and doesn't complain till she is hungry again and wants to be dressed. *sorry Ems. She was so happy and she didn't want her jammies on quiet yet. So we clothe her and give her another bottle and she goes to sleep. She slept for about 1 hour.
Then she woke and we were having dinner. She was delighted by the Kitties that she didn't mind that we were not watching her cute little self that whole time. The closer it got to 8 the more fussy she became. But we didnt want her to fall asleep to early. So I gave her a bath. She was stoked.
Kicked and kicked. Squealed and babbled for about 20 min. She tried to roll over and drink the water. But her chubbiness came in handy and didn't allow such actions to take place. Took her out. Gave her a lotion bath and massaged her little feet.
That night I was expecting her to wake only once or twice. She woke at least 4 times. Which is to be expected I guess when she is in an unusual place. I calmed her down as much as I could without a bottle. She didn't take the binki or anything like the sort and just wanted to be fed.
The next few days were just like the first without the throwing up and blow out. She was very easy. Sweet and a delight. BUT I was very relived when Jennifer came and got her. We started to feel a bit sick. The whole family got a bit sick after that. I am so grateful that she didn't get any of it. I kissed her goodbye and tucked her into the car seat all warm and cozy.
I miss her but I am so glad that I am not a mother of a baby. Seth said "If you get that baby hungry again I'll just ask someone if we can borrow the baby for a night or two and you'll be cured" Hahahaha.
Enjoy these pictures that were placed here all out of order.
Watching her bottle being made by Seth. She was not letting me hold her because she wanted to just hang.
Watching Thunder and Baghera eat.
She was so content just watching them.
Thunder had issues with the baby being there. He felt that we have done him wrong.
Bringing a tiny human to the house. How dare we.
Right after her discharge of all things fluid in her body.
Just hanging out in a diaper.
She was just so wiggly I couldn't get a cute clear picture of her.
Ethan was even slower at making the bottle. Look at how intent she is. It's like she is saying
"Hurry boy! Im going to wither away!"
Another bath shot. Haha. She just LOVED her bath times.
Doting cousins. They just LOVED her and wouldn't leave her alone.
But I am so blessed because I was able to have extra hands changing them diapers.
I love how babies are so into themselves. It was so cute. She was talking and babbling to her little clone in the mirror. She was so cute every bath time.
Auntie Karla WHY!!! I dont think she liked my invention of the bottle holder. We took a stroll around the mall to kill time and she got hungry. I tried to feed her but she wanted to check everything out. So I just improvised. She like it and thought I was nuts all at the same time.
This was me telling her that mommy was coming. I think she knew.
Just a pic to show how she "loved" being in back with fighting brothers.
LOL don't you just LOVE this face? I do. I need to go see them. Just so I can hold Abbi.
Now to get some sleep.













1 comment:
So right on. Steve and I have been frustrated lots with Ava and Andrew and their sleep schedules lately (and other things) and I keep reminding him we've only just begun with another one coming so soon. LOL!
Post a Comment