So surgery number two is done. Now to have it heal and get back on my feet again. This time around I knew what to expect and I am trying really hard not to do much. But it is so hard. I did some light cleaning. Which was nice. I like to help. I HATE to just sit there and do nothing. Even though some people think that is all I do.
It's been a pretty eventful last few months. My niece was baptized into the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints at the beginning of November. Where we learned that Cora will be expecting her first baby. Oh I wish I knew its gender so I could make some cute thing and get ready for her shower in late April Early May.
Then on Thanksgiving I found out that my Sister In Law Liza will be having her second. They make darling babies. I cannot wait to meet Her/him. I was also asked to be one of the babies God Mothers. Which I think is pretty cool. I need to look it up and see what my duties are as such.
My sister Ashley, I claim her to be one of My babies. decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She is hoping to leave at the end of May early June. I am hoping I can help with her mission with money. Sigh.... I will miss her. She is so sweet. Who am I going to just hang out with. I mean there will be hardly anyone home at my parents house. And I will miss her quirkiness.
Then here is the biggest news. My BABY SISTER Ashlynn is getting married. It seems that only yesterday I was holding her for the first time in the NICU. They were so tiny. She was the smallest but the first one to come home. Her fiance is DARLING and Sweet and just a really down to earth kind of guy. And he dresses sharp. LOL Like that matters. But my sister thinks he is pretty awesome. And I don't think they are moving fast. If you know then you know. Get married ASAP and don't prolong it because then Satan will get a hold of you and have premarital sex. :0
That is pretty much it. And I feel actually really good. Im bummed because I really wanted to go to the Work party this year. For Seth's company. Good food, good times and I hope it is finally our year to get a nice prize. Unlike the years past where Seth didn't even have a chance.
Hope everyone is doing well. :D Love ya all.
It's been a pretty eventful last few months. My niece was baptized into the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints at the beginning of November. Where we learned that Cora will be expecting her first baby. Oh I wish I knew its gender so I could make some cute thing and get ready for her shower in late April Early May.
Then on Thanksgiving I found out that my Sister In Law Liza will be having her second. They make darling babies. I cannot wait to meet Her/him. I was also asked to be one of the babies God Mothers. Which I think is pretty cool. I need to look it up and see what my duties are as such.
My sister Ashley, I claim her to be one of My babies. decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She is hoping to leave at the end of May early June. I am hoping I can help with her mission with money. Sigh.... I will miss her. She is so sweet. Who am I going to just hang out with. I mean there will be hardly anyone home at my parents house. And I will miss her quirkiness.
Then here is the biggest news. My BABY SISTER Ashlynn is getting married. It seems that only yesterday I was holding her for the first time in the NICU. They were so tiny. She was the smallest but the first one to come home. Her fiance is DARLING and Sweet and just a really down to earth kind of guy. And he dresses sharp. LOL Like that matters. But my sister thinks he is pretty awesome. And I don't think they are moving fast. If you know then you know. Get married ASAP and don't prolong it because then Satan will get a hold of you and have premarital sex. :0
That is pretty much it. And I feel actually really good. Im bummed because I really wanted to go to the Work party this year. For Seth's company. Good food, good times and I hope it is finally our year to get a nice prize. Unlike the years past where Seth didn't even have a chance.
Hope everyone is doing well. :D Love ya all.
3 comments:
So I am confused...you are going to Seth's work party or you're bummbed b/c you're not? And he'll still get a present if he doesn't go? Or is he going without you?
Hope your recovery is going well! And that you get the awesome gift at his work party!
No I couldn't go to the work party. Seth went by himself. And yet again he didn't win anything.
And the only thing he got was a box of See's candy.
My foot is doing okay. Just need to call the Dr and tell him whats been going on. Because ya know. I just LOVE going to Dr's appointments. I love them so much. ;)
We need to play soon.
Umm... Ashlynn was bigger than Ashley... by like a pound.. just sayin'... :-)
Post a Comment