Ok YES I've been horrible at keeping up with my blog. I just hope none of you have given up and stopped reading my blog. Anyways.......................
So we've been camping a couple of times this summer. We are supposed to go Camping with the Lau's sometime soon. I also would like to go another time before winter is in full force. So two more camping trips before winter. Can we do it??? So here we are camping with the Saltzgiver family again. We always have a blast camping. Sometimes it's just more fun with people you can laugh, play games and have your kids get along pretty well.
So we've been camping a couple of times this summer. We are supposed to go Camping with the Lau's sometime soon. I also would like to go another time before winter is in full force. So two more camping trips before winter. Can we do it??? So here we are camping with the Saltzgiver family again. We always have a blast camping. Sometimes it's just more fun with people you can laugh, play games and have your kids get along pretty well.
Then we went bowling with the Saltzgiver family for Family Home evening. It was so much fun.
Then we had Truman's baptism. Seth aka as Dad. Baptized and confirmed him a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I wish I would have been more paparazzi but I was so tired from cleaning, cooking and baking from the day before that it was just nice to just sit and relax. So if you came and have photos from that day could you send them to me :D. K thanks.
Ashley and Ashlynn (my twin sisters) gave 2 min talks about Baptism and the Holy Ghost. It was a beautiful day and we had over 60 people who supported him in this decision. Here are the few photos I got.

























No comments:
Post a Comment