As some of you know. (Those who follow me on Facebook) Our sweet little (huge) Kitten got away tonight. I keep kicking myself because we were in a hurry to leave and Thunder got out. Normally he would just wait meow at the door till we got home. He has only done this once ever.
Anyways... we get home and he is no where. The kids and I have been saying prayers. And all I keep thinking about is, "I hope he is okay. Let him come home and I wont try to push him away when he wants to have me pet him when I am busy."
I am so sad. Me. A person who didn't like cats. I miss my Thunder. SO please pray that he comes home. And comes home soon. Alive and well and not injured by some really nasty cats that live around here.
Thank you in advance.
Anyways... we get home and he is no where. The kids and I have been saying prayers. And all I keep thinking about is, "I hope he is okay. Let him come home and I wont try to push him away when he wants to have me pet him when I am busy."
I am so sad. Me. A person who didn't like cats. I miss my Thunder. SO please pray that he comes home. And comes home soon. Alive and well and not injured by some really nasty cats that live around here.
Thank you in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment