Saturday, January 21, 2012

Update!

Isn't this weird???  I am looking at these photos next to each other.  And I just am baffled.  Seriously I NEVER thought I was THAT big.  I know some people would tell me. "Oh you're not big.  You're plump.  Or squishy or like a pillow."  Yes I was a soft HUGE plump, squishy pillow.  And NEVER did I think in my entire life would I ever give up sugar.  EVER!!!!  I Loved it.  But now... I am like eh.  It's not that big of a deal.

I do however have to admit that I do miss one thing that is sugar, I miss chocolate sometimes.  Not all the time just once in a while.  Like when I am sitting at the movies and some woman next to me opens her purse and breaks out a snickers.  HELLO!!!  peanuts, sugar, caramel, that marshmallow stuff encased in chocolate.  But I don't give in.

I feel great.  I seriously feel better.  Now has my health?  Not really but some improvement.  I get to check my cholesterol levels soon and I am Hoping it is down.  It was at 321.  That is BAD!  Very, very bad.  So I am hoping with this new lifestyle that I have lost some of those numbers.  Even high 200's I would be happy with.

I went walking the other day and I felt that I could go on for a long time without feeling winded.  So I decided that I should jog.  LOL seriously!!!  I could run it wasn't the problem.  My lungs were like "HOLY CRAP woman!!!  What are you doing to me?!?!?!?!"  Then I stopped and thought I was going to die.  But obviously I didn't so I know you guys are thrilled that I am still alive.  Because I am totally the life of every party. : D

If you are thinking of really losing weight.  I mean forever.  Not just a fix me up for a while then when I feel comfortable in my own skin I will just go back to eating regular.  I mean FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!  Then call me up.  It is an amazing program.  It doesn't cost money to get into it.  And the only time you pay is when and what you can.  I love being on this.  I love feeling free.  I love being the person I knew I was supposed to be.   I am Hoping that by June I will be at  least 30 lbs lighter.  But I am not going to hold my breath.  The more I lose the harder it is to lose the weight.  Like the first month 23 YAY then from there it has been 10 to 11 lbs.  Now I am hoping I can get 10 again.  Then I would be totally happy.  But like I said.  Not holding my breath.

Have fun.  Enjoy life.  Get out there.  Because if you say tomorrow you will never start.  

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

You are fabulous! I am so impressed.

Hugs and high fives :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Way to go!!! That is awesome!

Jena said...

Woohoo!!! You look great! I liked your outfit yesterday too. Very lovely shade of red.

Angie Page said...

Congratulations! Way to stick with it!

Ora said...

Karla I am so proud of you - I found a "healthier" chocolate recipe on pinterest that includes cocoa powder, coconut oil, and agave - so it's gluten free and vegan friendly... NOT that I'm suggesting you get back on chocolate, but maybe if you were ready to try some down the road?

I really need to get up and get moving.. THAT's what my problem is - making time to actually exercise ... it makes you feel so much better when you can move and promote the removal of yucky stuff out of your body! Keep up the good work!

Tonia said...

Keep going! Awesome progress!!!

Tonia said...

Keep it up! Awesome progress!!!