If I were to die today. (which I have no intention on doing for at least 50 more years) Would I be happy? Would I be humble and submissive? I don't know. I don't like to toot my own horn, or even really be out there. Yes I am extreamley friendly and I love to sing, dance and sometimes make a fool of myself. But I don't like to tell people what to do, how to do it and where to go.
Would I be happy? Well I could be happier but I am happy. My life is going in a direction where I am happy. I am making changes in my life. Not only physically but emotionally, spiritually and motherly. I fell that the more I do to make it happy the more pressure I feel from Satan. I know then that I am doing the right thing.
Now don't get me wrong. I am far from perfect. LOL I mean I am like really far. I think if I were to compare perfection to a human it would have to be my SIL's Janice and Jennifer. And I have a LONG way to go. But baby steps.
I would regret not seeing more of my distant friends and family more. So I am trying to make it out to where they live or invite them over to have fun. I try to be sure I keep up either by phoning, emailing, visiting in person or facebook. I know some people think Facebook as this evil thing. In some cases it is. I feel that I can keep track of people better. I have gotten to know some of Seth's cousins better because of it. I can tell that they are people like me.
I also keep up on blogs and other fun things like that. I feel that God had a hand in technology. And as with everything else Satan has a way of corrupting it. If I keep away from the things that make it bad then I don't have a problem with it.
Ok sorry... there I go again going on the subject.
I would be happy with where my marriage is. I know it can be way better but I am happy with how things have been. Seth and I have been growing more and more closer together. And I know that if I did pass on. I would want him to get married. I would want my kids to love their new mom. I would want them to respect her and to have her love them and teach them the same or even better.
I would want their new mom to be able to have the love from my SIL's and my family as well. I am very sure my mom would keep in close contact with them so I know that they will know who I was. This must be so weird reading this.
I keep going back and giggling a little because I dont plan on going anywhere. But I have had some friends who have sworn up and down that if their hubbies ever got remarried they would come to haunt them and their new spouse. I laugh because. It's kind of selfish. If Seth were to die. Uh I would want to get remarried. I dont know how soon after but I know I would. NO person should be alone. Just sayin.
I would want people to celebrate my life. Not to morn my death. In my religion we believe in life after death. We believe that we will be together forever as long as we keep our promise and keep the commandments that we will be able to have that forever. And that is another thing. Do I fear death? No. I don't. I have had a couple of really unique experiences where I know that it is a peaceful place. No I have not seen anything or have been to Heaven and back. But I just know the feeling. It's amazing and if that is just a glimpse of what it would feel like. I just can't imagine the REAL thing.
Anyways.....I am totally rambling on and on and on. So I am going to just stop here. Oh and one more thing. I would regret not knowing what I did to ruin a friendship. I have done it more than once. But they never talk to me anymore. They never let me know what I did. I would be sitting there in Heaven and waiting for someone to explain to me what I did. I know I really shouldn't care. But if you really knew me.... then you would totally understand. Anyways.... So I guess that is it. If you have made it this far I applaud you for reading this far.
Love as always,
Me
Would I be happy? Well I could be happier but I am happy. My life is going in a direction where I am happy. I am making changes in my life. Not only physically but emotionally, spiritually and motherly. I fell that the more I do to make it happy the more pressure I feel from Satan. I know then that I am doing the right thing.
Now don't get me wrong. I am far from perfect. LOL I mean I am like really far. I think if I were to compare perfection to a human it would have to be my SIL's Janice and Jennifer. And I have a LONG way to go. But baby steps.
I would regret not seeing more of my distant friends and family more. So I am trying to make it out to where they live or invite them over to have fun. I try to be sure I keep up either by phoning, emailing, visiting in person or facebook. I know some people think Facebook as this evil thing. In some cases it is. I feel that I can keep track of people better. I have gotten to know some of Seth's cousins better because of it. I can tell that they are people like me.
I also keep up on blogs and other fun things like that. I feel that God had a hand in technology. And as with everything else Satan has a way of corrupting it. If I keep away from the things that make it bad then I don't have a problem with it.
Ok sorry... there I go again going on the subject.
I would be happy with where my marriage is. I know it can be way better but I am happy with how things have been. Seth and I have been growing more and more closer together. And I know that if I did pass on. I would want him to get married. I would want my kids to love their new mom. I would want them to respect her and to have her love them and teach them the same or even better.
I would want their new mom to be able to have the love from my SIL's and my family as well. I am very sure my mom would keep in close contact with them so I know that they will know who I was. This must be so weird reading this.
I keep going back and giggling a little because I dont plan on going anywhere. But I have had some friends who have sworn up and down that if their hubbies ever got remarried they would come to haunt them and their new spouse. I laugh because. It's kind of selfish. If Seth were to die. Uh I would want to get remarried. I dont know how soon after but I know I would. NO person should be alone. Just sayin.
I would want people to celebrate my life. Not to morn my death. In my religion we believe in life after death. We believe that we will be together forever as long as we keep our promise and keep the commandments that we will be able to have that forever. And that is another thing. Do I fear death? No. I don't. I have had a couple of really unique experiences where I know that it is a peaceful place. No I have not seen anything or have been to Heaven and back. But I just know the feeling. It's amazing and if that is just a glimpse of what it would feel like. I just can't imagine the REAL thing.
Anyways.....I am totally rambling on and on and on. So I am going to just stop here. Oh and one more thing. I would regret not knowing what I did to ruin a friendship. I have done it more than once. But they never talk to me anymore. They never let me know what I did. I would be sitting there in Heaven and waiting for someone to explain to me what I did. I know I really shouldn't care. But if you really knew me.... then you would totally understand. Anyways.... So I guess that is it. If you have made it this far I applaud you for reading this far.
Love as always,
Me
1 comment:
LOL! I am one of those selfish people. I have no intentions whatsoever of ever marrying again and I don't want Steve to either. I guess I justify it with the law "no other God before me"...you know family (and marriage) is the ideal and the plan because it's where we learn to become like God, so I extrapolate the "no other before me" commandment to marriage...LOL!
Now you know more silly me that you never wanted to know ;)
Post a Comment