Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 1 of life changes

So today was my offical day of a wonderful group.  I dont know what I can and what I cant disclose.  But I am happy.  I actually talked myself out of going to Sonic and getting a Strawberry Shake (HEAVEN) tonight.  Instead I stuck to my plan and ate 2 cups of steamed broccili  1 c. of celery with 2 TBS of Ranch dressing.  I LOVED it.  I can't believe that I did it.  LOL normally I would totally just cave and eat it.
Ah I just hope that Heavenly Father will hear my prayers and that I will be able to overcome such hardships.  I know some of you are laughing at me.  But you know what.  I am addicted to food.  So much that I have lost sight in what is healthy and what is not.
I just hope this works.  I have been in such need of weight loss that I have decided to give up many things that I love.  And when I die there better be a BIG bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream when I get to heaven.  :D Just sayin......

5 comments:

Jena said...

You will be amazing!! I'm so excited for you! And you've just inspired me to go out and get some broccoli.

ems said...

Go you!!! You can do it!

ems said...

Go you!!! You can do it!!!

Angie Page said...

Way to go, Karla! I'm so proud of you for taking these steps and to blog about it too. You are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

If I can overcome anexoria you can do this! I have faith in you! xoxo