Yes I did it! I Survived the week without Seth. And let me tell you. About 2 am this morning
I thought. NO WAY and I going to do this again. But I know Seth won't be released from his
calling for sometime. A. because he has boys of his own. And B. People in our ward that
have scout callings are there for a really LONG time.
Anyways. I decided to be productive while he was gone. I painted my west wall in my kitchen
a beautiful cranberry red. And I kept the house up. Which BTW is 4 x's harder when you
have other peoples kids in your house constantly. But they kept my kids from driving me absolutely insane. And as far as I know I didn't scream like a banshee but I came pretty close
at times.
We had three dr appts and two Instacare places to be at during the week while everyone was
away and NO one could take the kids. It ended up being really good. And the kids were
pretty well behaved.
We went to a Splash Pad (which I think is awesome. Its like a big cemented sprinkler and the
kids can play in it for free) I wish I didnt have to drive to Spanish Fork or Highland to
entertain my kids. But it was worth it. They played for two hours while I sat there and did my
reading.
We are also seeing a psychologist for Ethan and Logan. He is amazing and has already
helped my kids out a ton. He said that Logan will probably have to go on some anxiety and
depression medication. He noticed that Logan doesn't like to do normal things and for no
apparent reasons. We are taking it slow and hope that we can avoid the meds but it looks
like it will be needed. As for Ethan. Its more from the endless teasing he got in school about
being gay. I guess it went on longer than Ethan let on. I am kinda sad because he is really
starting to believe them. So a prayer would be nice.
Seth had LOTS of fun on his scout camp. But he has been useless. LOL He has been pretty
sleepy and slept from 1 till 5 today. And by that time I had to go to the instacare and get
Logan three stitches in his leg. (Seriously thinking of investing in bubble wrap for this kid)
What happened? Well he was helping Seth get more hose so Seth could reach the other side
of the car. Well while he was helping. Danni decided that it would be "helpin" by pulling on the
hose that was stuck on a hoe. So She pulled the hoe went flying and the metal part of the
hoe hit logan in the shin which cause it to pop open and ended up with stitches. And BTW I
and a male nurse had to practically lay on the kid to get him all numbed up. Yeah. Way fun.
Came home mowed the front and part of the back yard. Then finished up the edging the lawn
in the back yard while Seth finished off the back yard.
Our tomatoes are coming in. So Jenny you are welcome to them if you want. Give it two
more weeks and I will be begging you to come and get some. Right now I can have a few a
day and I am great.
Anyways............. I guess that is my week. Just thought I would wrap that up here.
4 comments:
Prayers. Done and done. And continuing :)
Love you and you're awesome kids!
Sending prayers, it is amazing how many anxiety disorders and stuff can be helped by changing diet. Even if it doesn't keep him off mess completely it might help lessen the dose. Good luck!
Yay! You made it! And prayer said...and saying.
Tomatoes....right off the vine! Wish I could take some off your hands. I can't believe all you managed to do without a husband around. I can only imagine what you get done WITH him.
Post a Comment