Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I praise Single moms

I do NOT know how they do it. Seriously it's been what.... three days since Seth has gone to Boy Scout camp? Yeeeeeeeeeeeah. I am not a happy momma. I have for the most part been pretty relaxed. But then when it is time for baths or bed times. I am the "worst mom ever" according to my children. They become spawns from some unknown evil creature. Seriously. I don't know what I would do if they were like that all the time.
Take for instance. When Seth is home and it is time for bed. For the most part they will stay in their rooms and read, talk or laugh, and then finally fall asleep. Now tonight and the past few nights I have wanted to rip my hair out and run to the state crazy house. Seriously it was that crazy. I have been warning the kids that bed time is going back to 8 by the time school starts. So now we get ready for bed and in bed by 830. I am thinking for the safety of myself I will put them to bed at 2 pm.
We have also been really relaxed about dinners. I have made most of them but since my kids are picky and well... I dont want to cook and eat it myself. We have been going on mac and cheese, hot dogs and cereal. Yep pretty much our daily foods. Well not for me but the kids. I have been enjoying veggies, mostly tomatoes from my OWN garden.
I have decided also that my kids are ok.... they have a friend who decided that they didn't want to play with our kids anymore because they have to do chores. Uh ok who decided that no chores for a child was a good idea??? Not me.
Anyways so if you live close and you hear something that sounds like a shrill from a banshee that would be me. I hope you would come by and you know visit. Because you are my only hope people. LOL
:D

1 comment:

Laus said...

I would if I could...I did feel really bad that we were headed out of town the week Seth is gone. But take faith in that you are a wonderful Mom and there is an end in sight! :)