Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TrUmAn TrOy

Ok so I have slacked.  LOL I was reading older blogs and I realized that Truman doesn't have a post about him.  :O  Well from this yeah  I guess I was so involved with Seth going to camp that I didn't even think about posting about him.
So here is a few questions I asked him.

1. What is your favorite color? Green

2. What is your favorite food?  Pizza... No macaroni....No pizza.  No pizza and Mac and Cheese.

3. What is your favorite book? The Magic Tree House and Horrible Harry.

4. What is your favorite scripture story?  Nephi's boat.

5. What is your favorite movie?  Mega Mind.  "Fist pump!"

6. What do you like to do? I like to ride my bike. And.....um...I  like... to play with my friends.
And......uh....I like to.....play soccer at my house.

7. What is your favorite treat? CHOCOLATE!

8. How old are you? Seven

9. What is your favorite song?  mmmmmmmmmm.........(thinking like GQ)  Axle F with funny sounds and voices.

10.  What is your favorite thing when you were six?  My BiRTHDAY!!  When I got my presents.  YEs!  That's it.

I want to tell them a story.
Once upon a time. There was three wolves. And a big bad PIG! And there was a momma wolf. And the three little wolves. Their momma told them to go and live on their own. (I need to get this book mommy)  *I tell him to tell it without the book*
Um..........I dont remember the rest.
Well that is Truman.  He loves stories, Books, Candy, CHOCOLATE, and most of all me.  LOL And his dad but he has a special place in my heart.  He is my boy.  I know... not supposed to have favorites.  But hey who doesn't?

I will have to take photos of the kids soon.  So keep an eye out for new photos. Love you all

1 comment:

Jena said...

1. Me too!
2. Me too!
The rest, ok you got me. That's one cool kid you got there.