Thursday, July 21, 2011

2nd post in one day

Randomize.  I love these things.
Ok 3 random things about me and a favorite picture.  And Three people.
First
Tagged
1. Jena Green
2. Jennifer Southern (you never write anymore)
3. Michelle Saltzgiver (also never writes)

1.  Random..............mmmmm Not sure.  I am so not a random person ;).   Lets see...... And I am a total open book so I dont know what I could share that I have not yet to share with everyone or at least one person.  Oh ok.  I will talk to anyone in a line.  I meet new people all the time.  For example. I was at the library today with the kids.  I was letting the kids pick a movie and I was sitting doing nothing.  So I started to watch people.  And I noticed this cute grandma with her grandson doing some kind of program on the libraries computer.  I go over there and start asking her what the site was and found out that she is a teacher from California and that she loved utah and loved that Utah libraries are so beautiful and fun for kids.  I also found out that she just had her daughter enter the MTC and that she wishes California libraries had such fun things for their kids.  My SIL's and my Sister Cora can testify to this.  I am a very open and odd person.

2. I used to love playing in the water.  Get wet any time and in anything.  Now the only time I like to get wet is when I am in a pool with a swimming suit on.

3. I am allergic to exercise.  No I don't think I am kidding.  EVERY time I start up I get sick.  Yep truth.

Jena, See it's the pure chubbiness of Truman at 6 mo old. Don't you just want to squish him???

Now I wait for your randomness.  Go on.  You don't need me to tag you.  

1 comment:

Angie Page said...

The rolls! I love the chubby arm rolls! And by the way, I get sick whenever I start exercising too. I think it is actually a GOAL allergy. Cuz if I randomly exercise, I'm fine. As soon as I structure it...ha-ha-hachoo! It works with other stuff too. A goal to keep my house clean does the same thing.